We are affiliated with both the Church of the Brethren and Mennonite Church USA. The church building we meet in was originally built by the German Reformed Church around 1870. In 1930, the building was purchased by Church of the Brethren. In the 1990s we expanded our affiliation to include the Mennonite Church.
We are committed to continuing the work of Jesus peacefully, simply, together, by receiving and passing Christ’s redemptive message of healing and hope, and by supporting each other on our continuing journeys of faith. Each participant is a valued child of God and is encouraged to be involved in ministry.